Just wanted to create a short and simple post to share a couple housekeeping items with readers of the Prepper Journal.
- Our Facebook page has changed – About a month ago I was locked out of the Facebook page I created to share posts from the Prepper Journal. This was because I couldn’t correctly identify several of my over 5,000 friends. I had to rebuild the Prepper Journal Facebook page so if you want to see our articles appear in your feeds, please like our new Facebook page which you can find by clicking this link or from the Facebook icon in the header. You can unlike the old page as I will not be posting there anymore obviously since I can’t get back in. If you hate Facebook and would never get on social media to save your life, please ignore this message.
- 2014 Year Update – I am obviously way behind the times for this news, but 2014 was another great year of growth for the Prepper Journal and I owe it all to you. Thank you so much for making our last year even more successful than 2013! I look forward to a great 2015 with you as we head into uncharted territory once again. We had over 2.8 million views of our articles last year from visitors in over 180 countries. Pretty impressive I think for only our second year.
- Guest Article Submissions – We have had numerous guest articles over the last few years by very talented writers. One of these days I am going to create a dedicated form for guest article submissions. Needless to say, if you have an article you would like to contribute to the Prepper Journal, I would love to hear from you. Please use the Contact Form to send me the details and we can get started. The prepping community is made up of millions of voices, each with their own perspective and experience. Your story could impact the lives of thousands of people so if you feel like sharing, please let me know.
- I would like your help spreading the word – I do not routinely ask for favors, but if you feel the Prepper Journal is a valuable resource you could let others know by Voting for our site on the Top Prepper Websites page. Voting is simple and all you have to do is click this link which will direct you to another page that will ask you to click one more like to verify. I would greatly appreciate it if you feel this site is worthy of your vote. Additionally, if you have friends and family who might be interested in our articles, you can email the link to our site.
- Send us your ideas – If you have any ideas for posts you would like to see written on the Prepper Journal, please reach out to me through our contact form.
I think that is all for now so we will rejoin our regularly scheduled broadcast already in progress. Thank you so much for visiting the Prepper Journal and sharing our articles with your friends. Stay safe!